Welcome to Skateforchrist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SKateForChrist! Please register and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Chief
Banned
Banned

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes Empty
PostSubject: Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes   Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 am

Quote :
So the tale begins Thanksgiving break 2007 when I need some new shoes and have had alot of shoes and want something new.
weight: 8/10 The shoes were extreamly light and could jump pretty high with them. I was at a track one day with some buds and we were doing hurtles we put the hurtles up a notch and I could jump them very cleanly compared to some other skate shoes I have jumped hurtles in in the past.
break in time: 9/10 Broke these shoes in, in a day from just walking around diden't pull any tricks like microwaving them or bending them just walked and skated for a bit and they were goo.
Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0972Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0971Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0969Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0970Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0973Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes PICT0974
comftorability: 7/10 these shoes were think and well paded unfortunatly the sole wasent think so ollieing sets, ledges, gaps, etc hurt my lower back a little but it was alright.
grip/feel: 7/10 I had amazing grip with these shoes. The board was always with me on my feet but the feel of it wasent very good.
grip on bottom of shoe: 8/10 most of my shoes are worn down fast on the bottom these lasted about 6 weeks before I could stick my toe through a hole. Also these shoes felt like the board was glued to my feet.
the sides of shoe: 9/10 These shoes were awsome on the sides if it wasent for the bottom of the shoe I would still be skating it. Circa made a think cloth that went all the way around it so there werent any seems that could tear up like 6.0's, ipath, etc.
tounge: 7/10 The tounge was think and if a board went up a ramp and came back down and hit my ankle I wouldent even get hurt. The tounge was always there to protect me and was very comfey.
lace protection: 9/10 Circa built the laces very high on these shoes. These shoes never got a broken lace except on strand but I replaced it because I was all OCD about it and wanted a black lace on there anyway.
ventilation: 7/10 The ventilation on this shoe was average nothing to be excited over.
duribility: 8/10 These shoes were long lasting except on the bottom. This shoe withstood it very well.
flick: 9/10 i could spin a kickflip, heelflip, etc without even ollieing and my board doesen't have very good concave.
overall: 8/10 I would strongly suggest you check these shoes out. They lasted me long except on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
ConQuest
Banned
Banned
ConQuest

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes   Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm

i like the color but this page is messed up so my reply won't be long
Back to top Go down
http://conquest-sk8ers.piczo.com
Derrick14
Admin
Admin
Derrick14

Male Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes   Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:11 pm

They look good, and It's a good review, but I dont wear hi-tops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derrickloll
ConQuest
Banned
Banned
ConQuest

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes   Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
http://conquest-sk8ers.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes   Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes Empty

Back to top Go down

Master chief reveiw on circa hightop combat series shoes
Page 1 of 1